Thank you for patronizing our clinic!
If you would like to reschedule an appointment or change the service type, please call us at 208-425-SOAP or email us at email@example.com.
Payment for visits and/or medication and supplies are to be rendered at time of service and can be made by credit, debit card, HSA and FSA cards.
- Patients are responsible for the cost of all services and supplies.
- Virasoap does not accept medical insurance for payment.
- A valid payment card must be held on file prior to the booking of any appointment.
Virasoap Natural Medicine provides outside-of-visit services for established patients including phone and messaging support.
- NO EMERGENCY OR URGENT CARE. CALL 911 IN EVENT OF EMERGENCY.
- Responses to messages or voicemails may take up to 3 business days.
- Quick clarifications such as medication dosing or usage will be addressed free of charge.
- Scheduling or rescheduling requests will be addressed free of charge in accordance with the cancellation policy.
- New issues, administrative tasks, new or refill prescriptions, changes to treatment plans, management of a new symptom(s), referrals, or any matter that requires that the doctor to open a chart or create a new record will incur a fee charged to the credit card on file.
- Fees for outside-of-visit services are charged by 15 minute increments at the physician hourly rate of $300/hr. (This rate is subject to change without notice.)
2 business days (48 hour) notice is required to change or cancel appointments. Appointments canceled with less than 2 business day notice, including no-show (not being present at agreed upon location and time), will be subject to fees up to 100% of the visit cost.
- IV visit no show fee: The full IV visit will be charged including price of IV ingredients.
- Late arrival: Patients that arrive to agreed upon location more than 15 minutes late than time agreed run the risk of losing their appointment and being subject to the cancellation policy fees. If the doctor is still able to see the patient, the appointment may be abbreviated.
In some cases, refunds will only be available as future credit for use at the clinic.
To request a refund for unused funds that are not subject to the cancellation policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow at least 7 days to process your refund. Refunds may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your credit card statement, depending on your credit card company.
If you have any questions concerning our policy, please contact us at: